Saturday 17 January 2015

Vertical training 4

So when I was in Hawaii it was a difficult trying to work out on my vertical training when I was on vacation. All you want to do is spend time with your life family and chill by the beach and have a good time. First week I did not to vertical training because the jet leg just killed me and my family. The second week I started to work on my vertical training it was interesting I would watch the clippers play and just work out in front of the tv, I didn't use my skipping rope or jump over anything I just used my own weight. I worked our for the last three weeks I walked on sand for 40+ plus minutes in the hot sun when i got to hot I jumped into the ocean to cool off. But then I realized I could and train in the ocean also so I tried over jumping waves were kinda big but it was fun  or if the wave I would still try but I would get knocked down then I would just get back up and keep going. Then I would walk in shallow water and just walk through the water because the ocean is pushing bad pulling you so that another exercise that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment