Thursday 22 January 2015

Vertical training exercises

So vertical training is very cheap you don't need lots of equipment to do it. All you really need is your own body weight and a skipping rope and somthing to jump over. This is what I used to do my vertical training. This is a reason why I kinda decided to do vertical training because you don't need much. I did my vertical training in my garage so it was kinda cold. Oh another thing you need running shoes or volleyball shoes when you do your workout. You can honestly use mostly anything around you to do this workout an example would be like use stairs to do calf raises and don't let your heal go to far down because you could stretch the calf muscle and pull it which would be bad. So that picture you see with the square and says jump on it that's what I did over the 5 gallon pail. I did 10 reps everyday expect sunday, I skipped on both feet 100 times then on one foot I did that with both feet 50 times, then I did quads I used 30 pounds 5 reps 3 times.  

No comments:

Post a Comment